I Love Christmas Tag!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I haven't watched too many Christmas films this year, but I would have to say my favorite is Home Alone 1 and 2 and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I love watching Christmas movies near the November and December my most favorite times of the year!


2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? 
With my family tradition we go to mass on Christmas eve around 11 P.M. then come home and open gifts in our pajamas. Sometimes we get too excited and open it before Christmas eve.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Every Christmas year is my favorite. I don't have a particular favorite..

4. Favourite festive food?
Consider being Vietnamese of course we have our traditional egg rolls or pho. I love food. Period. So I would said everything!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I love the gift that I receive from everyone, but I would say I love most is when I buy myself something! I always tend to get myself something when I'm buying for others as well. Let's be honest, we all shop for ourselves because it's too good to give up like that Tory Burch bag on sale.. Score!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I love warm, light scent on Christmas. I'm a sucker for candles especially the ones from Bath and Body Works. 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
As I mentioned before my family and I goes to mass at midnight. 

8. What tops your tree?
We used the same decorations from last year which is red, gold and brown. 

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I never really wanted anything crazy as a kid, if was something than it would be overly priced. 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Giving and receiving gifts. Spending it with families. Food. Literally everything it's my favorite holiday.


I hope you enjoyed my I love Christmas tag. I tag all of you! Comment below if you did one. I would love to read yours. 
    xo, Mary


Comments

  1. hi mary, the best time of the year friend, Christmas is magic
    I'm from Brazil
    also visit:
    Gilvaniaevans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love all of these posts, they make me so excited for Christmas!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Alone 1/2 are deffo my fave Christmas movies as well. I haven't watched The Grinch in forever - will have to watch it this year!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good tag but i love a good christmas tag even more i'm deffo going to be doing this over the christmas period!x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! As a kid I always wrote a puppy on top of my christmas list, but of course never got one haha!

    http://elineous.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. we also go to mass at midnight ! lovely Christmas tag<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post!!it´s very amazing :)

    Kisses. Andrea

    http://esmiesconditefavorito.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being an Indian/Nepalese I love eating Nepalese/Indian food on Christmas. Love
    the Christmas tag. Thanks for stopping by & would you like to follow each
    other on GFC & Bloglovin? Lemme know!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you back!


      X
      http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

      Delete
  9. This is a lovely post. Home Alone 1 is one of my favorites too :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post, love christmas. I also look forward to the food :)
    thanks for visiting my blog. you have a really nice blog, very inspiring.
    maybe we can follow eachother! :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi ! I just found your blog and I think it's amazing ! especially the outlook !! Really good work :) If you want go check out my blog and maybe we could follow each other ?? Let me know :) Im also searching for new blogs to read and follow!!! <3

    Have a nice day!

    -Sonja
    http://passionhere.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love christmas!! anyway you have a great blog, really inspired me.
    would you like to follow eachother? Let me know. thank you!
    www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment