NYE Casual

Top: old. (similar here) | Cardigan: American Eagle | Bottoms: Papaya | Boots: Hunter Boot (borrowed from Melissa) | Bag: Kate Spade | Lips: All Fired Up by Mac

  Hi everyone! Can you believe that just yesterday we were celebrating Christmas and now we are near New Year?! This year has been an amazing year, but I am ready to start the new year with many more memories and great things to come. Not to mention, I spent my year watching Adrianna grow. Sometimes I just cry to myself thinking back at how much things has change so much. I can write a novel if I wanted to to tell you about my year, but I think it would be rather boring to let you sit hear and read my life story. So, on to today's look I wore a bit casual and cozy. I love this look and it also makes me miss the snow in Nevada. I love that I can wear this to a brunch date or just out shopping on a busy day. It's comfortable and you don't have to overly dressed.


xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Love that outfit! :)

    Love,
    Christina ♥
    cinapeh.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Hunter boots and the purse! Perfect casual look!

    http://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com/2014/12/how-to-actually-accomplish-your-goals.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your casual outfit!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic casual outfit!! Glad you had a great year, and wishing you all the best for 2015!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so stylish! Thanks for the inspiration! =)
    www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment