Black x White

Dress: Trixxi Girl | Shirt: old.. (similar here) | Heels: Forever21 | Clutch: H&M (similar here) | 

There's something about black and white that always gravitate me toward to. Don't get me wrong, I sure do love black and white because when you're in doubt always go for black or white. In this case, you can go both and that's my look for today's post. I'm loving this chic dress from Trixxi Girl that I paired with a white button up underneath and some nude heels. The ruffles gives it a girly and formal look. You can totally wear it with some sandals or flats. This dress has an open back, but I wanted to give it a little sophisticated look so I wore a blouse underneath. 
xo, Mary

Comments

  1. so nice!
    i like your shoes!

    http://doityourselflady23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. The accessories are amazing.
    -B
    www.heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment