Gold Statement

Top: American Eagle (more colors..) | Bottoms: Papaya | Boots: Forever21 old.. (similar style) | Necklace: Shoptiques (similar style) | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunglasses: 2020ave 

I wore this look yesterday to church. The weather in Florida is extremely warm and cloudy. My favorite about this look is the boots. I found these boots from Forever21 which is almost similar to the Vince Lanie that I've been eyeing for the longest. Since winter in Florida is like summer, I try to dress as if I'm living up north. Soon I'll be back in the cold and visiting Lake Tahoe (super excited). So for now I will be enjoying my stay and keep posting. Thank you so much for stopping by, Happy Monday!


xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Nice look, love the color of the bag!! The necklace is great!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!

    meliissale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, so comfy! The gold necklace and the bag are really nice touches to it :)

    I really like your blog! Would you like to follow each other to keep in touch? xx

    theglowlab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment