Handbag Heaven

Top: Target | Bottoms: Target | Boots: Forever21 (similar here) | Scarf: Scarves Dot Net | Bag: Handbag Heaven 

I can't believe we have been getting cold weather lately here in Florida. While I'm trying to get over this cold I'm getting, I still enjoy the cool climate and dressing cozy in my scarves dot net scarf. Seriously, how cute is this blanket scarf! I am very obsessed it keeps me warm and stylish. I wore this look over the weekend to church and visited my sister's new home. If you followed my Instagram you'd see I post this pic up with my Phillip Lim bag, but for the sake of this picture I switched it over to this adorable color block bag by Handbag Heaven. I just think it is so adorable and my favorite part is the gold tassel. I love that the inside is very roomy and it fits a lot of my personal items. This bag literally goes with anything you wear. If you visit the website you can search in Amelia color block mini tote. Which collection is your favorite?
xo, Mary

Comments

Post a Comment