Polished



Top: Loft | Bottoms: Abercrombie (similar style) | Heels: Christian Louboutin | Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim (similar here) | Earrings: local boutique

I am loving the neutral tone in today's post. I think this would be a perfect date night look. I would wear this when I go out with my husband to dinner or any date nights. Now that we are getting closer to the end of winter season, I am slowly transitioning my wardrobe to more neutrals and bright colors. Even though you can never go wrong with wearing it all year long, I tend to wear dark during this season. I think it's time to go shopping for some new clothes and adding more color palettes to brighten up my closet. In the next few weeks, I will try to add more colors to my posts. I am also doing some Valentine's Day outfit. You can leave any suggestions in the comment below.

Thank you for reading and stopping by.
xo, Mary

Comments

  1. You look lovely!! Great bag!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes & bag so much. Amazing post & can you please click on the sheinside links in my latest post. It would mean the world to me!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, love the pants and bag! It so nice.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom


    ReplyDelete
  4. Great black and white combination, and nude shoes look so elegant here!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment