Red Bottom






Top: old | Jacket: Ann Taylor | Bottoms: Abercrombie | Heels: Christian Louboutin | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Lip: Candy Yum-Yum by Mac

Now that we are getting warmer weather in Florida here is an outfit I wore last week when it was a bit chilly out. I love this cozy jacket from Ann Taylor I purchased awhile ago. I'm loving every minute of this warm weather before I leave to go back to chilly NV. I'm excited to see my husband in three more weeks! I hope you all had an amazing weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by.
xo, Mary

Comments

  1. You look so pretty <3 Love your jeans!
    Kisses,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neutral look with the pop of red from those Louboutins! So gorgeous!
    -B
    http://heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment