Valentine's Get Ready With Me










Hi everyone! Today, I am doing a Valentine's day look post for you. This is my first beauty post and since Valentine is coming up next weekend I thought I should do a get ready with me post to show you how I get ready for a date night. Whether you celebrate it or not you can wear this out to dinner or just a night in. I want to look fresh, but with a touch of soft pink lips. I usually would shower and blow dried my hair and straightened it, so I skipped that part and jumped straight to my makeup routine.


1. I start by applying my moisturizer. Then I move on to foundation and concealer (not pictured). I love the Chanel foundation because it gives great coverage and perfect for photos.

2. I start with my eyeliner and mascara. Sometimes I use eyeshadows, but for this look I want to stay as natural, so I didn't want to overdo with the shadow. I did put a light highlighter on my lids before I put the liquid liner. Because my lids are oily throughout the day, I feel it helps the smudging on my lids. Than I applied two different mascaras on top and bottom. I know weird right?! ha.

3. The last step is contouring, blush and lips. I like doing this last because I like to blend everything together before I put on my lipstick. I do touch ups on my eyes if needed once I'm done. I love this highlighter by mac because it gives a natural glow. It's best to wear it out at night when the shimmer glows in the dim lights.

Ok. Now that my makeup is done I finish up my hair. I mostly go straight, but for Valentine's I want to glam up a little bit and go with some curls (not pictured). If you want me to do a hair tutorial let me know in the comments. :)
xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Hi dear I am back;)beautiful hair!!!xoxo

    MY GLAM POND

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovee the Chanel and Miss Dior perfume xxx

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that chanel foundation!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment