Classy Vintage







Dress: similar one | Heels: Steve Madden | Clutch: MSM | Sunglasses: don't remember..

With a blink of an eye, we are already in March! I am so excited that March has finally arrived. I will soon get to see my hubby and daughter again. Unfortunately, this month will also be my last month in Florida. Lately, I realized with the cold weather I have not wore any dresses or skirts. Today, I decided to do a look that is vintage, yet classy. I love the shoulder pads and it has a slit behind the dress that makes it feminine. I also list a few of my favorite dresses below. I hope you all have a great start of the week. Thank you for stopping by!


more dresses..
xo, Mary

Comments

  1. love your dress. looks pretty on you

    Tom and Tins Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning head to toe! Beautiful dress!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Mary you reminds me so much of Coco Chanel, here! I love how you combined it with simple sandals and your gorgeous croco clutch (obsessed ;-) with big bags & clutches)! All in all such an elegant look!!!!

    xxx
    JOURNAL OF STYLE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment