Downtown Landing





Top: Papaya | Bottoms: True Religion | Wedges: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters 

Happy April! I have been MIA from blogging for awhile. I needed to take a little break and dealing with some personal problems I've been going through lately. I am now going back to blogging again and will try to post up more. So, this is my favorite month of the year. Why? For one, it is my birthday month! There are many birthdays celebration this month (my dad and sisters). Also, Easter is  this Sunday. I have no plans yet, but will probably celebrating it along with two other sisters. If you have any suggestions, leave it in the comment below. :)

Anyway, this look I wore was about three weeks ago. I just never got the chance to post it up. I switched up the shoes for some wedges. I couldn't believe these wedges are so comfortable, walking around downtown was not so bad. The weather was amazing this day. This look can be perfect for going to a park or having a family picnic. I love the detailing of aztecs on the top. Thank you for stopping by I hope you all have a great week!


xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Beautiful photos♡ Love the color of your jeans :)
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, wonderful lavender color! The entire outfit looks so fresh! Adorable!


      JOURNAL OF STYLE

      Delete
  2. you looks great! love your outfits

    Tom and Tins Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit is beautiful, i love it

    lovely pics *-* xoxoxoxo

    http://knowledgeandhappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment