LBD Spring Break Challenge with Dailylook

Dress | Necklace | Sandals | Sunglasses | Bag
Happy Friday everyone! I am doing this spring inspired look with this little black dress for you all. Although, spring feels like summer here in Florida there's no excuse that this LBD can not be worn. I think it is the perfect LBD, so I did a style inspiration board and put together the pieces that can be worn with it. My favorite about this dress is it has a cut out in the back, so it's very light and airy. Oh and it's also under $100! I am excited to purchased some of this for my trip to the cruise in a few months. I think this dress will probably be my everyday type dress. Not to mention, I have a one year old daughter who I need to dress casual and comfy to run around in. The bag totally caught my eye and give the outfit a pop! How would you style this LBD?
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Can't go wrong with a LBD! Love it with edgy slides!! Great inspiration board, dear! Happy Monday, Mary!

    JOURNAL OF STYLE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment