Blue Printed Romper








Romper: Nordstrom Rack | Wedges: Steve Madden | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunglasses: Sunglass Spot | Earrings: Kendra Scott 

I am so happy I purchased this romper at Nordstrom Rack and I love the prints on them. I am obsessed with rompers/dresses lately I ordered a few more online! I wore this look to the St. Augustine Outlets blogger lunch last week. It was so hot here in Florida if you can't tell my makeup was melting in the pictures and I probably have a tan (not, ha!). I also purchased the Kendra Scott earrings that I wear every time I am out and about. Seriously the best purchased I've made so far. 

This Sunday will be Mother's day and I couldn't be more happier to spend another year (and many more) with my sweet baby. I will be working that day, but will probably do a dinner later on. Hopefully I won't be worn out because this full of energy will keep me busy until bed time. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 


xo, Mary

Comments

Post a Comment