Burgundy..





My Outfit:
Romper: Forever21 | Wedges: Steve Madden | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Adrianna's Outfit:
Dress: H&M | Shoes: Old Navy
Lately, I have been slacking on dressing up. To be honest, I have been living in sweats and t-shirts with no makeup on. For some reason, I just feel so "busy" all the time. My schedule now is different with work, school, and taking care of my one year old. This outfit was two weeks ago and I just now posting it up. I know, what a slacker right?! Since summer is here in Florida my closet staple is dresses and rompers. I just love the comfort and how easy it is. Less means more ladies! 

Adrianna is now getting so tall! She is learning so many new words and things. We are still in the process of potty training. Once she is off of diapers I am relief! If you mommas have any tips and tricks on potty training I would love to hear from you. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 


xo, Mary

Comments

Post a Comment