Pink Floral Back







Top: Delias | Bottoms: American Eagle | Sandals: Forever21 | Clutch: Nordstrom Rack | Watch: Kate Spade | Bracelets: H&M

 Well hello there! I have been so mia lately I feel like I don't have much time anymore to dress up and take pictures for my blog. Not that I don't try to make time, but when I have the time I just want to stay in my PJs all day. And when I finally do dress up than I have an almost two years old child who is a handful and I just don't think of blogging. I guess it's just life has been super busy lately so please bare with me. I am going to try to catch up on my blogging and hopefully my readers won't forget about me! Oh and if you haven't notice I changed my hair color and went lighter. I did a warmer tone blonde and I love it! So for this outfit, it is casual and chic. I love the top it's plain pink in the font and has florals with a cut out back. Super cute and adorable! I hope you all has a great day! Thank you so much for stopping by!


xo, Mary

Comments

  1. very nice I love the bag;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment