Summer Florals








Romper: 2020Ave (similar here) | Bag: Tory Burch | Wedges: Steve Madden

  This romper I've worn before in my old post. I thought the florals and colors are perfect for the summer weather. We have reached up to 100 degrees here in Florida, and it has been way too hot to do anything outdoor. I try to wait at least when the sun cools down a bit to go out and take my outfit pictures. It's like as soon as I step out the door the heat just hit me in the face. But my favorite part of the romper is the cute little ruffles on the shorts. You can dress up with some heels or just casual with some cute sandals. 

In other news, Adrianna finally got her 18th months check up. She is doing so well and the doctor said that she is a tall toddler. I can't believe my baby is turning two!

I hope you all having a great week. Thank you for stopping by!



xo, Mary

Comments

  1. floral dresses are so cute in spring and summer!
    I love it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment