Shop The Mint






Dress: Shop The Mint | Heels: Steve Madden | Clutch: Nordstrom Rack

You may have noticed that I have been rocking in maxi dresses all summer. That is pretty much the only clothing piece that is comfortable and hide my legs on days that I'm too lazy to shave (TMI I know). I think the color and the detailing is the most perfect wedding dress. I just love the backless and how flowy this dress is. If you are looking for some great affordable maxi (like this one) or any type of dresses you can go to The Mint Julep Boutique. They have so many great trendy tops and bottoms as well as a great start to finding some fall outfits. Also, The Mint Julep Boutique is giving away a $25 e-gift card to one lucky reader! You may want to check out my Instagram account (HERE) to find out how you can win this awesome giveaway! 

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Nice outfit ideas
    That dress looks stunning on you, the color is so gorgeous!


    http://www.tomntins.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment