Lake Tahoe Pt. 2




















We spent Labor Day weekend up the mountains. I was Googling up places to go or what to do while in LT. There were a few spots I wanted to visit, but saw Emerald Bay and the pictures are just as beautiful in person. We drove all the way up the mountains and hiked the rest of the way. It was a bit scary and challenging climbing the rocks, but I'm so glad I did. Adrianna was a trooper because she was so tired, but she had a blast. I was too scared to let her down, so her daddy and I took turns holding her all the way until we got to the beach. Being born and raised in Florida nearly all my life and living in Nevada was a major change. So considering Lake Tahoe was my first trip ever and definitely want to visit more. Hopefully during the winter time! Traveling is my dream and I would love to do it more often. I have my bucket list ready! :)

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. It's certainly beautiful there. Love your matching pink pink shirts ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this landscape;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment