Elegant with an Updo Bun





Dress: Sheinside (similar here & here) | Heels: Windsor | Clutch: Forever21  

I have no idea when was the last time I have done a blog post. So here it is, this look I wore was about a month ago and I have now finally got around to post it up! I have been so busy for the past month dealing with families. I won't bore you all about it so let's get into about the look, ha. I know this was super late to post the look I worn a month ago, but better late than never. right?! These photos was taking back in September. I love the chic and boho details on the collar of this dress. One thing is I didn't know this dress would be too short for me when I ordered it online, but I still think it would work as a shirt when paired with shorts. I think it's cute with some sandals as shown or switch up the clutch to a crossbody bag to give a more casual vibe. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
xo, Mary

Comments

Post a Comment