Pink Stripes




Sweater: Forever21 | Bottoms: Cotton On | Boots: Traffic | Bag: Nordstrom

So I have been away from blogging for awhile now you guys. I moved back to Nv and was using my husband's computer until it started crashing, so I had no way to upload my photos. Some of the photos are a bit old that were in my camera waiting to be posted. Right now I am back in Florida to spend Christmas with my families, but I am missing the cold weather in Nv. One day I would love to live some where like North Carolina. It's still close to Florida where I can still visit my families and escape from the cold during winter seasons. It also give me reasons to wear coats and boots. I am loving sweaters and still on a hunt for more. I love easy light sweaters with a denim and boots so you don't have to put too much effort and still look cute. I hope you all have a great Monday!
xo, Mary

Comments

Post a Comment