Spring Colors






Dress: Forever21 | Heels: Lulus

Adrianna's outfit:
Dress: Target | Cardigan: Old Navy | Shoes: Old Navy

 Since my last post I announced that we are having another little munchkin. I am 11 weeks and started showing already. It's amazing how the body already know what to do after having the first. I ordered this dress from Forever21 in size S and it fits perfectly until I get bigger towards the end trimester. I am definitely feeling spring is in the air wearing this floral, flowy dress and the colors are just perfect. I'm loving the bright colors now and the best thing about spring season is my birthday in April! Since now that the weather has been perfect lately I think I need to start doing some spring clean early and start pulling out some spring/summer clothes. Not only that, I need to start doing some shopping. I'm thinking of purchasing a few maternity clothes like denims and dresses. If any of you mama know any recommendation please let me know in the comments! I hope you all have a great week! Thank you for stopping by.


More favorite spring dresses picks..


xo, Mary

Comments

Post a Comment