Color Block Sandals







Dress: Forever21 (similar here)  | Blazer: Cotton On ( old..) | Heels: Zara | Clutch: Forever21 ( old..) | Sunglasses: Ray Ban

 I bought this pair of color blocked sandals from Zara about two years ago when Zara had their annual sale (I believe) and it is the most comfortable pair I've owned. This was actually the second time I've ever worn them out. I decided to wear it with this midi dress from Forever21. I'm not the one who likes to wear bodycon dress especially when I know I need to work the belly, but since I'm pregnant I love that I don't need to suck in my belly (All you preggo mamas agree?! LOL!). Also, talking about my belly I feel like I'm 30 weeks (yikes!). I'm so excited to find out the gender in a couple of weeks. I like to find out the gender before I go splurging on baby clothes and picking out names. So if you have any name suggestions (boy or girl) you can leave them in the comments below! I hope you all have a wonderful Monday. Thank you for reading.

xo, Mary

Comments

Post a Comment