Irresistible Me Flat Iron






Hair Straightener: Irresistible Me

Today's post I'm sharing with you about how I curl my hair using a flat iron by Irresistible Me. I don't usually curl my hair everyday but if you want to keep the curls in longer it's best not to wash your hair for a couple of days. I can go as long as four to five days of curls without washing it and touch up using a dry shampoo and the flat iron. To curl your hair you would want to section each layer like the picture shown above. I like to section each layer starting from the bottom of my head to the top. This flat iron has a on/off power button and you can adjust the temperature up to 450 degrees. I like to keep mines at about 350 degrees. The Irresistible Me is designed to protect your hair and keep all natural hair oils and moisture in, which is a big deal for me because I try not to wash my hair too much and keeping the natural oils in so my hair can stay as healthy and shiny without damaging it. I will show you a step by step on how I get the perfect curls using the flat iron. 


Step 1: Start by spraying your hair with a heat protecting or any texturizing spray of your choice. (Here I'm using It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in spray)

Step 2: Start sectioning from the bottom of your head as shown below and take a bout 1-2 inches section of your hair and clamp the iron twisting as you go. (Since my hair is long I start as close to the roots and work my way down twisting the iron and hold for about 10 seconds to prevent from getting kinks) 

Step 3: Continue repeating step 2 until you curled your entire head.

Step 4: Once your hair is all curled use your fingers to run through your entire hair and spray in some texturizing spray. (You can also use a teasing comb to add more volume)

Step 5: Finishing touch if needed and spray more texturizing spray than you're all done! :) 

Comments