Olive Green




My Outfit: 
Dress: Target (similar here) | Hat: H&M | Sandals: Tory Burch

Adrianna's Outfit:
Top: Old Navy | Bottoms: Target | Sandals: Jack Rogers

We wore this look over the weekend and went out to the beach area in Virginia beach. I haven't been to the beach and I wanted to go around sunset time. The weather was amazing and the people and music out there was so alive with so much to do and see. If you follow me on snapchat (@maaryle) I snapped about it. As for the look I wore I bought this dress and blogged with it before I couldn't believe I can still fit into it for being 27 weeks. I can't wait until baby boy gets here counting down the days! I hope you all have a great week thank you for stopping by!    


xo, Mary

Comments

  1. olive green suits you so well :)

    please check out my new blog:

    http://peachmeup.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment