Style the Bump





Dress: Target (old.. similar here) | Button up top: Cotton On | Sandals: Latigo Shoes | Bag: Nordstrom (old..) | Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I have a few more weeks left until I am ready to pop! I can't believe the time go by so quickly. I am getting more excited and nervous. You can follow my Instagram or Snapchat (maaryle) for more updates and I'll be posting there more often. I will continue to blog more and this time I may feature our family of FOUR. If you have any advice on adjusting to family of FOUR I'm all ears! You can email me (maaryle@yahoo.com) or comment below. Have a great day!




xo, Mary

Comments

  1. You look so gorgeous!! I can't wait to hear more about your family of (soon to be) four! So exciting!!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment