Blue Tie Dye





Dress: Target | Jacket: H&M | Sandals: Tory Burch (similar style different color) | Lips: All Fired Up by Mac

Happy Monday everyone! This look was from weeks ago on Jul 4th and I almost forgot to post it up. This dress is a size small and is non-maternity so it totally works for my 34 weeks belly. I just realized that we are officially in August! Fall is right around the corner and I am inspired to shop for some scarves, cardigan and booties! Also, officially one month (or less) left until we will be a family of four! Although I will be missing this belly but I am also excited to be able to do a lot more without the belly in the way. I hope you enjoy my post on this look. Who else is excited for Fall?! Thank you for following along..






xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Hi Mary!
    You look so chic in this maxi dress! how great that it's not even a maternity dress!

    http://www.districthilo.com

    Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment