Pregnancy Update: 35 Weeks



Top: Cotton On (similar style here) | Dress: Taylor & Sage | Sandals: Tory Burch | Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim (old.. similar bag here)

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Today I am sharing this look from a couple weeks ago. If you know I have been posting at least once a week and on Mondays. I will try my best to post up more with my last post I talked about my husband being in the military and he has been gone more this time. He is usually my photographer guy so I will try to share more outfit posts. I have been taking photos for what we do as part of my "Lifestyle" posts. I wanted to do an update on my pregnancy since I don't think I've ever done one on here. I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for following along..

HOW FAR ALONG: 35 weeks and 4 days! I went in for my 35 weeks check up last Friday and got to see our sweet boy on an ultrasound! The sweetest moments plus listening to the heartbeat of course. He is head down so that is good news! Possibly weighing about 7 lbs. which is normal. I feel like he will be bigger than my last who weighed at 6 lbs. 7 oz.
HER SIZE: A canary melon (according to my app)
WEIGHT GAIN: Honestly I can not remember! I can definitely feel this time around I weigh more than my last. I constantly get hungry more and trying to eat healthy was a total fail. I get people saying I look bigger and that I look like I am about to pop! 
SLEEP: Some nights I sleep fine. Other nights it's very uncomfortable to sleep tossing and turning and leg cramps! Plus waking up in the middle of the night to pee and can't go back to sleep.
SYMPTOMS: I don't get sick but I get tired and exhausted all the time. 
FOOD CRAVINGS: I crave a lot of bread! My doctor told me because I have gestational diabetes that I can't eat too much breads or watch my carbs. I also drink sodas when I gave it up a long time ago. I never drunk any with my last one but this time I crave mainly Sprite. 
STRETCH MARKS: This time I didn't get any stretch marks except they're light ones from previous pregnancy. 
MOVEMENT: He moves everyday! Most of the time when I'm sitting I can feel his feet jabbing my ribs. 
NAMES: We have one picked out but waiting til he gets here..


xo, Mary

Comments