Welcome Home Sign




   Many of you may not know that my husband serves in the military hence the welcome home sign poster board above. Although he isn't deployed yet, but about two weeks ago he was on a fast cruise for about two weeks and it was the first time that I've experienced him being away for that long. We were stationed in Nevada for three years before we PSC to Virginia. The whole military lifestyle is still new to me and still getting adjust to our new location. So in today's post, I wanted to share a little  mini project I did with my 2 year old daughter for her daddy while he was away. I will definitely be using this sign as a welcome home sign after my husband get back from his deployment. I found this idea from Pinterest and thought it was a perfect sign for my daughter and of course came up with my own creative idea. A lot of the crafts you can get from either Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann, or any craft store near you. I got the gold letter stickers from Target and there was enough letters to use for this sign. Although it's simple but I love the pink and gold together. My friend also helped me crochet the little pink bows to give it some dimensions and add a bit more details to make it not so plain. Overall I love with how it came out and can't wait to show it off during homecoming day. If you are a military wife and you did one of these for your husband I would love to see what you did! I hope you all have a great day!


xo, Mary


Comments

  1. I love this craft! So pretty!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment