Virginia Aquarium


Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a little quiet over here. We have been enjoying every little moment with our new bundle of joy! Yes! I finally gave birth on September 6 at 11:38 p.m and spent almost the first week in the hospital due to our little one having bilirubin and had to stay back. But everything is fine now and we have been home just enjoying our time together. Here are some photos from Adrianna and I first time at the aquarium from a month ago. Adrianna loved it just as much as I do. We also went back when my sister was in town to visit two weeks ago. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I love our little family of four and will try to post up photos of our little guy. I hope you enjoy this post and thank you so much for following along. 

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your baby boy! These pictures are adorable. Hope you're feeling great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment