Cool Tones





Sweater: Old Navy | Bottom: Abercrombie & Fitch | Boots: Nine West | Scarf: JC Penny | Sunglasses: Ray Ban

    Happy Monday everyone! As promised I will try my best to keep up with my blog. I love doing it and I love to connect with many of you who also share the same interests. Since we are in the fall/winter season there's no rules to what color tone to wear. In fact, I still love wearing neutrals and cool tones. Here, I styled this lightweight pink scarf with a neutral sweater and booties. These ankle booties are my only pair and I am on a hunt for some more. I love how easy and comfortable it is to wear while also style it with whatever you desire such as dress, leggings, or jeans. What are some of your favorite brand booties? I would love to check it out. Thank you for following along and have a lovely day.

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Perfect for Fall love the bag!

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Africa although there are huge changes taking vicinity inside the system used by South Africa. folks that work in fitness care encompass all experts whose task it's far to preserve lifestyles, deal with and treatment illness and try to enhance the fitness of individuals. The collective expression for this is the healthcare industry however the phrase enterprise won't always be the first-class one to apply.For more ==== >>>>>> http://musclegainfast.com/legendary-beard/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment