Pink Duster






Outerwear: Shein (c/o)| Top: old.. | Bottoms: Target | Shoes: Simmi (similar here

I am so sorry it's been quiet lately on here. If you've followed me on my Instagram (@maaryle) you already know that I've given birth to my beautiful baby boy on Sept. 6 at 11:58 pm. I may also will do a birth story whenever I get a chance to. I have been posting on my Instagram regularly than any other social medias. Since having a newborn and a toddler, life has been very hectic for me. I haven't been able to get around to taking pictures and posting let alone answering emails. I recently got the hang of having two kids and keeping life busy while trying to juggle with my blog. So with that being said, I was excited to collaborate with Shein one of the popular affordable brand online. Here I styled their pink duster which is great for fall. I have been loving the long coat/sweaters for layerings. I styled it with my long thigh high boots for a cozy look. What are some ways you would style this outerwear? 

Shein will have a big discount for celebrating the Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

1. Up to 85% off: Shein

2. Free Shipping on November 25th and 28th (Beijing time)

xo, Mary

Comments