Me and My Girl





My Outfit:
Dress: Old Navy | Shoes: Latigo (similar here & under $50!!) | Bag: Tory Burch | Sunglasses: Target

Adrianna's Outfit: 
Dress: Target | Shoes: Jack Rogers

I can't believe in just a few more months my baby girl, my first born and my princess will be turning 4! They are not lying when they say time flies. It reminds me to hold her just a little longer before she grows older. I can't imagine life without my baby girl. She is such a sweet, silly, smart, loving and caring) little girl. Watching her grow is the highlight of my life. I remember the day we brought her into this world to putting on her first outfit to taking her home to all the sleepless nights and to this day. I can only wish that she will always be happy and to never lose her silly personality. 


Comments