summer neutrals






Top: Loft | Bottom: TJ Maxx | Heels: Steve Madden | Bag: Tory Burch (similar here) | Watch: Michael Kors

 Happy Monday everyone! Since I only post every Monday and Wednesday for now I feel like the week gone by and here we are again back to Monday. I hope you all had a great week. One thing for sure is each day goes by and closer till my hubby gets back. For now I am enjoying my summer and speaking of summer this neutral look I am loving because its my favorite and because it reminds me to keep cool during this HOT season. But let's talk about the ruffles on the sleeves! Don't you just love it?! You'll probably noticed in a couple of my post I am about the ruffled trend this season and just about every other seasons. This is by far my favorite look of the year. What's your go to look for summer? I hope you have a great start to your week. Thank you so much for your support.

xo, Mary

Comments