usa


                            Top: Target | Bottoms: PacSun (similar style here) | Jacket: H&M | Shoes: Converse                                                         | Hat: old.. (similar here) | Sunglasses: old..



                     Today was a late start for me as I am just now posting my look for the Fourth. I found the perfect pair of hight waisted jeans from PacSun. As you all know I am trying to get back into shape. It takes a lot of time and dedication but since tomorrow is the fourth of July you know I can't resist the sweets! I also got some Hershey's, marshmallows and crackers for s'mores. We will be having a cookout and probably do some fireworks at home for the kids. What areyour plans for the Fourth? I hope you all have a safe and happy Fourth! Proud to be an American. 




xo, Mary



Comments

Post a Comment