Summer Blues





Dress: Papaya | Heels: Target | Sunglasses: Freyrs


Now that summer is over I am sad but excited to get into the fall season. We officially got settled in to Virginia since last week. I have been crazy busy with the move and am now finally posting this last look I took in Florida before our trip to ATL which by the way I will post up some pics I may have. Now we just need to start unpacking boxes and finish cleaning around the house. We have one and a half year left in Virginia and we will be moving one last time (not quite)! We may not do fall and Christmas this year since we are saving up money for a house! The thought of finally able to settle and buy a house excites me! I can't wait for you all to tag along this journey of mine. I hope you all have a great week! 

xo, Mary

Comments