Casual Thanksgiving Look

Top: Old Navy (no longer available but a similar here) | Bottoms: TJ Maxx | Boots:  old from Lola Shoetique (similar one with studs here) | Bag: old from Nordstrom | Sunglasses: Freyrs | Hat: old (love this one here)

Ok you guys I am back with another post for you all. We have officially started getting cold weather over the weekend and I couldn't be more excited! Can you believe Thanksgiving will be next week?! We will be doing our very first family photo as a family of four very soon. I cant wait. Here is a look you can wear that's more casual though I would change the jeans to a more comfy pants if you feel like you have to unbutton them after the big Thanksgiving meal (food belly!). I love this turtleneck top, but it's very old from Old Navy but I like this one that's similar here. Since we're getting closer to Christmas and it's the busiest time of the year especially for shoppers I will be posting some holiday gift guide so stay tuned for that! 

xo, Mary

Comments