Empty House Tour

So my last post I talked about my birth story and can you believe it's already been a month?! I also mentioned a few post back on my life update while I was still pregnant that we were searching for a house! And so I'm so excited to announce that we are officially homeowners! Before searching for a home and before having a third baby Albert and I talked about wanting to move back to Florida to be near our family and raising our kids. That would mean I had to move back to Florida while he is in Va to work until his order is up. We started searching for a home the beginning of this year and it wasn't until this past couple of weeks that we finally found a house we call home. Now, this won't be our forever home because I would love to be able to build a home that will be our forever home and where our kids will grow up in. But I am super excited to move in our home now and renovate it later down the road and to show the before then eventually update it once I get some more furnitures. I hope you enjoy some my empty home tour photos sorry the pics are grainy I took it with my phone ..

Fun Fact: In high school I used to want to be an interior designer when I grow up. I'm excited to be able to design my own home. :)

I love the tall windows in our home also in our formal living room.. imagine ripping up the carpets and installing in grey wood floors. 

can't wait to fix up our kitchen but I do love the farm sink and tiles backslash





xo, Mary



Comments