Disney World











                 A few days ago was my daughter's 6th birthday. To celebrate, we went to Disney World! I know it's cliche, but the time has gone by so fast. The last time we celebrated her birthday was when she was two years old and now she is 6! She also lost her first front tooth. As a mother, I get so emotional. I just remembered when she was first born like it was yesterday. I am so happy that she got what she wanted and she deserve everything in the world. Although we had such a short time there and it was so hot during the day I am glad she still had the best birthday. What was even better was she told us that we are the best parents ever!

Comments

  1. She is a pretty young lady! Glad you all had fun!

    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Marie! Yes, she had so much fun!

      xo, Mary

      Delete
  2. So cute! sounds like you had fun time
    Enjoy your weekend.

    www.infinitelyposh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It’s always a fun time at Disney!

      Delete

Post a Comment