Target Outdoor Patio



               Hey everyone, since being quarantine I have decided to slowly renovating my home after one year of living in it. I want to be able to do a home tour eventually once I feel everything is coming together. I won't promise anytime soon, but it will be a slow process. As you can tell I am very into neutrals. These are some of the few items I found on Target that I would totally purchased for my back patio. Speaking of which I am in the process of revamping. I want to be able to add a fire pit and an underground trampoline once I get done with a lot of yard work. I do not know why it took me one year to finally decide I want to make my home an actual home. I have a busy schedule so that could have been the reason, but I wish I would have done it earlier. Anyway, stay tuned for some home tour and possibly more on home decors post.



xo, Mary

Comments

Post a Comment